Monday 18 March 2013

Time For Some New Clothes.

There's probably nothing more depressing than realising that all of your clothes no longer fit - that's a year of eating, sleeping, no exercise and illness for you!

So after wallowing in self pity and accepting that I needed bigger clothes, I finally bit the bullet and went shopping. Don't get me wrong, I normally love clothes shopping, but it's not as much fun when you're not entirely comfortable with how you look :( 
To be honest, I was actually dreading going because I was certain that nothing was going to fit, let alone look any good. But I was pleasantly surprised with what I found (albeit slightly nautical!)

River Island  - Left £15    Right £16
River Island - Left £10   Right £16


Debenhams Pj's - Top £10   Bottoms £25

M&S - Top £10   Bottoms £5

I also went into lush for some moisturiser and I was given this lovely bag instead of the usual. I felt rather special considering the lady next to me got an ordinary one ;)

Xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment