Saturday 23 February 2013

Taaj Micellar Cleansing Water - Review


After seeing so many people rave about this, I thought I should jump in and see what all the fuss was about. Practically every blog I read had a review of this somewhere, and although I was intrigued, I didn't think I'd be as impressed as I was - I've always been fairly happy with my Simple make-up wipes, and they're cheap too!
Nevertheless, I was still super excited when the postman (woman actually) delivered it, only 2 days after I ordered it (with free postage I should add!). 

As a cleanser, it claims to have soothing and calming properties, which I would completely agree with. It has a very refreshing scent, and leaves the skin soft and revitalised. Unlike some other make-up removers, it doesn't dry out the face, and it isn't harsh on the eye area. It's such a lovely cleanser to use during the day if i'm at home and having a no make-up day, or in the morning it's refreshing and removes any other small traces of make-up left overnight.

When it comes to removing make-up, I wouldn't say I was completely amazed, in fact it probably did a similar job to my Simple wipes. I was slightly disappointed by this, as there have been so many marvellous reviews on how well it does remove make-up. However, as it has so many other great qualities, I am still extremely happy that I ended up buying it! 

I was going to buy it from Amazon, but whenever I tried, it was always sold out, so in the end I bought it from the JolieBox (now BirchBox I believe) website. From this website, it retails at £16.00 (I think Amazon was a little more) and can be bought here. This is slightly on the pricey side, for me anyway, and so I don't use this every time I remove my make-up, but I think it was *cue preppy American voice* totally worth it, and I'll definitely be re-purchasing when it runs out!

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment