Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Few Things About Me.

Ok, so I know I haven't done anything to my blog recently - the only reason being is that I've had so much work to do, and my camera had been sort of 'out of action'.
Basically, it was broken way before christmas and I was just too lazy to do anything about it. Unfortunately, this means that I can't take any photo's for my blog, and I thought it would be way too boring to post something without photos.
However, after thinking this through, I thought 'It can't be that bad, I could possibly include some slightly random photos to jazz it up a bit...'.

An oreo cupcake which became unbearably sickly after you had about half of it.


So here are a few things about me...

1) I love food (probably explains the massive cupcake above).

2) I'm absolutely obsessed with peppermint tea. I really don't know why - I used to hate it because it tasted plain and boring, but over the past year or so I've started to love it.

3) I love make-up. Ever since I was in year 8 (so about 12), I've loved everything to do with make-up, but I only started really wearing it when I was about 14. Even then, I'd only wear sheer things like lip-gloss, and possibly clear mascara, but nothing really obvious. I'd say I spend almost all of my money on make-up, and I'm so picky about having good brands (mac, benefit etc.) that my money seems to disappear rather quickly! I always have a massive list of things that I want to buy stuck to my bedroom wall, and it just keeps growing.

4) Any money that I've managed not to spend on make-up will most likely be spent on music. I honestly don't think I could live without it. I don't have a specific genre that I most like, and there's not much that I don't like (apart from thrash/screamo heavy metal - I'm sorry but I just can't listen to it, no offense!). I also play guitar (and sing, but only when no one's around), and it's just something that I really enjoy.

5) Youtube is my haven. I could honestly spend the whole day watching videos - it's like a black hole that just sucks you in. From make-up tutorials, to music videos and covers, to vloggers, I absolutely love it, although I'm afraid to say my school grades suffer sightly from this addiction...!

6) I will refuse to use any lip balm that's not Burt's Bees. For years, I used so many different lip balms, and I thought they were quite good, until I was introduced to Burt's Bees. It's the only staple thing in my 'beauty regime', and I can't ever see myself changing to another one.

7) I really enjoy photography. I never realised how much until I upgraded my camera a few years ago. Since then, I've been taking and editing photos of almost any event I've been to (slightly obsessed? I don't think so...).

Slightly random photo of some onions in a rather lovely delicatessens in Cardiff. 



Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment