Saturday 16 February 2013

When In Doubt, Redecorate.


The new wardrobe, surrounded by many rubbish bags...

As you know, I should be departing for America tomorrow, and I've been quite down about it.
But what better way to take my mind off of it than to channel my inner artist into decorating! My bedroom has been quite, umm, childish for a while, and looking around me now, I can see it is in desperate need of some new design.

So today, my mum and I went off to look at a few interior decorating shops to get some ideas - and boy were there a lot of things to take in. I've always loved art and design, but never actually made it to interior design/decorating, so this is completely new territory for me.

The only thing we ended up buying were about 9 mini paint pots (which I seem to think are quite cute) and some eyeshadows (I couldn't help myself when walking past boots...whoops!).

To add to my 'not going to America' sadness (I sound so depressing - sorry!), my camera still isn't fixed *angry face*. I absolutely love photography, and I really miss taking and editing my photos, so I've resorted to using either my laptop or phone (both of which produce rather bad quality photos). I still have no idea when it will be ready, but I do know that once I get it back, there will be many 'photo happy' blogs.

Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment